Friday, July 20, 2012

NEWS FLASH! UPDATE!

Sometimes I spend so much time talking about my latest book releases that I totally ignore my older novels. Then I remember them and have to apologize to my characters for neglecting them. Two more of my YA Novels are now available on the Kindle. They've been on the Nook for awhile, but I'm excited to see them on the Kindle too.


LISTEN TO THE GHOST

Kindle Link.

A girl who wants to forget her ex-boyfriend with the lying lips.
A ghost who doesn't want to be a ghost.
A one-hundred year old neighbor who talks in riddles.
And a handsome sax player who changes everything.






REBEL IN BLUE JEANS

Kindle Link

What's a girl to do when her mother runs away with the drummer in a rock band, her friendly relationship with the boy on the neighboring ranch turns serious, and a handsome college guy with a bad reputation takes an interest in her?




My very first published novel is also on the Amazon German site. It's still in English.

SECRETS I HAVE KEPT

When a girl who rides a horse and plays classical music teams up with a boy who rides a Harley and writes country ballads to find her father who has been kidnapped, almost anything can happen.

Kindle Link (German)

Kindle Link (US)


There you go, my neglected characters.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Happy Reading

8 comments:

  1. These all sound wonderful, Beverly. You sure have a knack for writing loglines. Awesome!
    I hope they do well on Kindle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo on your "older" books, Bev. And I agree with Lexa: you write the best loglines! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Darby. Sometimes the lines come easy. Other times bleh.
    Have a good rest of weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Beverly! I think Listen To The Ghost is one of them on my Kindle that I haven't read yet. I've read Rebel In Blue Jeans - enjoyed that one. I need to get a copy of Secrets I Have Kept. Thanks for sharing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You sound like me, Susanne. I have so many books to read on my iPad I'll have to live to be 100. Hope you enjoy Ghost and Secrets. I just felt like I was negleting them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beverly! Your new one has a beautiful cover-in German, eh? How cool is that?!
    Catherine Stine’s Idea City

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the same cover, Catherine, but what's weird is seeing all of the information written in German, but the blurb is still in English. So if a person reads only German, they won't know what the book is about. I guess many can read both. It hasn't been translated.

    ReplyDelete