My dear friend and awesome author, C . Lee McKenzie has honored me with the following:
Don't you just love that "for those who refuse to live in the real world?" I like to escape into my characters' world.
Now I'm supposed to list my 5 favorite books. There are so many this is impossible. I like different books for different reasons. My favorite of all times, however, is Gone With The Wind.
C. Lee also honored me with the Fabulous Blog Ribbon.
I'm to list 5 Fabulous Moments.
1. Graduation from high school and college.
3. Birth of each of my sons.
4. Birth of each of my grandchildren and great-grands.
5. When my first book was published.
5 Things I Love
1. My family
2. My God
3. A good book
4. Spring showers
5. Birds, butterflies, and most of God's creatures
5 Things I Dislike
1. Mosquitoes, flies, and scorpions
3. People that harm children and animals
4. Wild fires and tornadoes
5. Sad stories
5 People Who I Want to Share These Awards With
4. Kai Strand
5. Ruth Cox
Also the talented and dear friend Kelly Hashway was so kind as to give me these awards. (I must be doing something right to receive all this recognition.) :)
And this one:
I'm to tell you 7 things about myself. If these are repeats, remember, with age your brain cells deteriorate and you can't always remember what you said. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
1. I was born at home, instead of in the hospital.
2. I was a majorette in jr. high and high school.
3. I taught in elementary school for 22 years.
4. Taking photographs of wildlife, wildflowers, and clouds is one of my favorite things to do.
5. In my genealogy research I discovered some interesting ancestors.
6. To relax I play the piano, and Patches (cat) runs and hides.
7. I've been married for 55 years.
Now you know more about me than you ever wanted to know. Thank you, C. Lee and Kelly for being such dear friends and fabulous authors.
Have a safe Friday the 13th and a happy weekend.