Monday, July 2, 2012

DREAMING

Quote of the Week:  A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom. Bob Dylan

I'm happy to announce that Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines is a finalist in the Readers Favorite Awards Contest. Also, my dear friend and fellow author, Darby Karchut's YA novel, Griffin's Fire, is also a finalist. Thank heavens our books are in different categories. Competing against her angel would be tough. So, I'm wishing for a big win for Griffin and a win for Lizzie. You can see all the finalists at the Readers Favorite Award Site.






Publisher (Both Books): Twilight Times Books

Cover Artist: Ardy M. Scott


I'm taking a sort of holiday during July, expecting a visit from our son and family, so will not be posting regularly this month. Just important events that occur. Have a great summer. Relax, read, and be thankful for your family. Oh, and the Dreaming from the title of the page. Dreaming of placing in the top three.













13 comments:

  1. You two continue to amaze me. Hope you both win. It would be so great if that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lee. Thanks. Our books are in different categories, thank heavens. I'd hate to compete with Darby's angel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Congratulations to Beverly and Darby. I'm thrilled for you, and hope both of you win!

    Have a great vacation , Beverly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lexa. I'm cleaning house for company though with the grandkids it's probably a waste of time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Beverly! CONGRATS on being a finalist. Hope Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines wins.

    Enjoy the time with family. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Susanne. Happy 4th to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Susanne. Happy 4th to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you and Darby! That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev, you crack me up! Griffin is such a gentleman that I'm sure he would want Lizzie to win if they were in the same category. (Glad they're not, thought!) Have a great time with your family

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Kelly. I'm excited.

    Yes, Dary, Griffin is a young genleman. That's why we all love him (Of course, he has his moments. He's a boy.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. And I cannot spell today. That's Darby. Duh. My fingers get ahead of my brain, or vicey-versey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beverly,
    Congrats and good luck! And Happy
    4th.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, Wanda. Happy 4th to you, too.

    ReplyDelete