Recently I was honored by Brooke Ryter who kindly nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, Brooke. Visit her blog and see what she's up to.
According to the rules, I must list 15 blogs worth discovering and reveal 7 things about myself. Well, I'm going to have to pass on naming the worthwhile blogs. My schedule overfloweth with stuff to do, like edits and reviews and promo and all the good stuff that comes with being a writer. But all of my dear friends and followers have great blogs so each of you are nominated and if you so desire, pick up the award and display it on your blog. Let us know if you do.
Now, for things about myself, which you probably already know.
1. I'm a mom of three living sons, six grandchildren, two step grandchildren, and three great grandkids. Also two cats and deer and birds that I feed.
2. My favorite book and movie is Gone With The Wind.
3. I like to listen to the old records by Elvis Presley, The Everly Brothers, Ricky Nelson, and The Platters. (Yes, I have a record player. These aren't CDs.)
4. Playing the piano is my way to relax.
5. I save things, like the 1889 silver dollar my grandparents gave me when I was very young.
6. I have claustrophobia and hate closets, submarines, and elevators.
7. Long walks among the mesquite and elm trees make me thankful for God's beautiful world.
And there you have my life.
Thank you again, Brooke.
Have a lovely week, everyone.