Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DO YOU LIKE CONTESTS?

I don't know about you, but entering contests is one of my favorite things to do. I've won some great books and other goodies too. If you're a contest junkie like me, here's one you might be interested in.

Awhile back I reviewed THE PINEVILLE HEIST by Lee Chambers. Well, a lot has been happening with this book. For one thing, it has a new cover.


The Pineville Heist

by Lee Chambers
The Pineville Heist is the debut #1 Thriller from writer/director Lee Chambers. The screenplay version attracted Booboo Stewart (Seth Clearwater) from the Twilight movies for the lead in the motion picture slated to shoot later this year.






Amazon Rankings

#1 THRILLER (APRIL 2012)
#1 CHILDREN’S MYSTERY (APRIL 2012)
#3 FOR ALL BOOKS (APRIL 2012)



Here's the Fun Part:


The author is running a contest via his facebook page and his website:
The contest is simple. Click on CONTESTS on

www.pinevilleheist.com
and follow the prompts. Download and enjoy the eBook exclusively from Amazon for only $1.99 and LIKE “Pineville Heist” on Facebook and you’ll earn chances to become a character in my next book, The Sum of Random Chance due out this summer. There are signed books and limited edition T-Shirts to win too. You can also earn more chances by following the official twitter site @pinevilleheist.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

The Sum of Random Chance is a fantasy drama that features Cole Wilkes, an eager rookie reporter for a small town paper who stumbles upon Sara Mackey mysteriously foiling a robbery at a grocery store. Desperate for success, Cole sets out to make his name on Sara's unique gift. From the homeless man on the street to the cafe owner where she works, Sara seems to positively affect all she meets and Cole becomes increasingly intrigued by her presence. Is Sara special in some way or are all the magical moments pure coincidence? Do the random choices we make in life lead us down a path of no return or will Cole gain a sense of self-worth before he sells her out?

TAKE A MOMENT AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:



https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pineville-Heist/137041809711681


Good luck to all who enter. (Including me.)


10 comments:

  1. I love contests too-I have too many paper books though, so I might check out the eBook on Amazon! Congrats to the author for the amazingly high ranking on Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ebook will be free on May 20, I believe it is. I know what you're saying about too many books. My closet runneth over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. You know looking at the cover, I thought it was an adult book. It doesn't look YA to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm. I hadn't thought about that, Kelly. The earlier cover had a boy and girl on it. I'm not sure why they changed the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, they are, Karen. This was when the ebook was free. It will be free again on the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ran a similar contest when my third book came out - the first fifty to purchase it had a chance to name a character in my fifth book. It was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That does sound like fun, Diane. I didn't know about your contest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so behind in reading the books I've won and bought! I can't seem to catch up anymore. However, I'd love to read this one, so my hat's in the ring.

    Thanks as always for finding interesting books, Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's fixed, Lee. Fingers crossed. Thanks for telling me. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete