Monday, April 23, 2012

Signings, Animals, and Flowers

Quote for the week:  Not all of us can do great things...but we can do small things with great love. Mother Teresa

Today I have a bit of everything. Spring, even with storms, is a beautiful time of the year.

First, some photos of my book signing at Hastings Books, Music, and Videos.



Imagine my surprise when I saw my books in the showcase. Wow!



My lovely granddaughter, Felicity, stopped by.


Sighted the Roadrunner


Ducks on the pond. It's almost dry. We need rain.


Paintbrush in the pasture.


Bluebonnets, Texas State Flower

Have a nice week.


14 comments:

  1. Looks like the signing was a lot of fun! And I've never seen a road runner before, just the ones in the cartoon. Very interesting to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly. Wow, that Roadrunner's pretty. We had a huge heron on our weekend pond. It gobbled down a fish so large that I was sure it'd get caught in its throat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was, Jenna. Roadrunners are interesting birds. I haven't ever heard the go "Beep, beep."

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why my comment was posted three times. Deleted two.

    I'd love to see a heron, Catherine. As far as I know we have none in the area. It is amazing how they can eat something so large.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your book & the signing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. I'd love to have a signing some day. I love the paintbrush in the pasture, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Creative. You will have your signing one day. Have the faith. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Beverly! CONGRATS on your new book. Hope the book signing went well. How nice of your granddaughter to come by to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Susanne. I didn't sell many books, but I had fun. :)

    My granddaughters are all precious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what great shots of you, granddaughter (such a pretty girl), and your awesome books. And I loved the roadrunner. It's the state bird of my home state of New Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Darby. Felicity is a sweetheart.

    Roadrunners are such lovely birds. They aren't so popular with other birds though. I saw a pair of mocking birds chase a roadrunner one time. Guess it was too close to their nest.

    ReplyDelete