Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANDMOTHER.

MySpace-Comments
MySpace Comments and Glitter Graphics

Today is Grandmother Clara's 34th birthday. If you count only the Leap Years. She always joked that she was a youngster. She was quite a lady. So Happy Birthday, Grandmother. 1876 - 1962. I see you smiling down at me from Heaven.


Grandmother is on the second row, the lady with the glasses. I'm standing to her left, behind the doll. She raised five sons. Grandaddy is the gentleman on her right.

12 comments:

  1. This picture is priceless. Please share more with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add my happy birthday. What a great day to enter the world. It would always be something special, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be careful what you ask for, Darby. I have lots of photographs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandmother Clara thanks you, C Lee. She loved to tease us about her age.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So charming. I'm glad you posted this. Happy 30 something Grandma. As a leap baby you'll be forever young.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Kai, she is still young in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Beverly. Happy Birthday to your grandmother. My husband and I were just talking this morning about people we knew who celebrated leap year birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susanne. I guess Leap Year Babies have to celebrate another day. :) Grandmother says "Thank you."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice blog. You might like this poem about mothers. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2011/12/random-quotation-spot.html

    ReplyDelete