Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Winners


We have a tie for first place winners of my tour, so I've decided to give two Amazon Gift Certificates.
And they are:
ta da

Apple Blossom

Nancy S.

Second Place Angel Decoration

Susanne

The Gift Certificates will come by email. I think I have your emails. Will check to see if they're right.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone that made my tour so successful. Now if you're still looking for that perfect gift for the children you know, remember Tumbleweed Christmas and Frankie's Perfect Home. For your tweens and teens, I have books too.

Happy Reading.



8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. Great tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Beverly. The angel ornament arrived safely. It is now hanging on my Christmas tree.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one on my tree too, Susanne. Well, several actually because I collect angels.

    Thanks for letting me know it arrived safely.

    Have a Blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beverly, I also collect angels. Over the years I've received them as gifts or received them in a couple of angels exchanges I participated in.

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, it must be fate that you won the angel, Susanne. :)

    We had a lovely Christmas, with part of our family here. Hope yours was filled with love and blessings too.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete