Friday, December 23, 2011

Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics, Christmas Graphics at WishAFriend.com

For all my dear friends. MERRY CHRISTMAS OR WHATEVER HOLIDAY YOU CELEBRATE. May the New Year bring you joy, good health, and your dreams come true. A special note to my son.


I held you in my arms
Just one time.
My firstborn.
Your hair was red
Your fingers were tiny.
They grasped at my fingers
To hold mine.
Perhaps you knew.
The angels were near.
My firstborn.
Your toes were all there.
I counted them.
Five on each foot.
You frowned.
You puckered.
Sweet baby lips
So tiny
So tiny.
My firstborn.
You kicked sweet legs.
Your arms reached out
Little fists.
Perhaps you knew
The angels were near.
My firstborn.
I have no pictures
To remember you by.
Your face is a dim memory.
My firstborn.
I held you in my arms
Just one time.
But you live in my heart
Forever.
My firstborn.
David Lloyd McClure
September 10, 1957 - September 12, 1957
My firstborn.