Saturday, November 12, 2011

We Have Winners!

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce that we have winners for the November Blog Hop. Emails have been sent to the winners that were chosen by Random.org. Congratulations to:

Litzalou

Hardback copy of Forever



Sandra Stiles

Paperback copy of Rebel in Blue Jeans



Your books will be on their way as soon as I hear from you. Thanks to all my fabulous new and older followers. I had fun. Hope you did too. Until the next Hop. Have a nice weekend.


Happy Reading

3 comments:

  1. AH!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm so excited for Forever! Thank you for hosting this giveaway & congratulations to Sandra for winning Rebel in Blue Jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, you're welcome. I love your enthusiasm. :)Thanks for participating in the Hop. The book will be in the mail next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing, Beverly.

    ReplyDelete