Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Think Christmas

They're here. My copies of Tumbleweed Christmas have arrived. It is so cool to see my characters come to life through the illustrator's drawings. Bridget McKenna makes her debut with my story. I think she has a promising career as an illustrator ahead of her.


The book is an early reader and is available at 4 RV Publishing and Amazon. Check back later for other places to purchase. Christmas is coming. Books make great gifts.

Happy Reading and Writing.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so charming, Bev! I love this new direction you are taking. Let me know when you would like to be a guest on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Congrats my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation again Beverly. These look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Darby. It's really fun writing for younger children for a change. Still prefer the teen ones though.

    I'm having a virtual tour in December with Pump Up Your Book so we might could do it then Or we can go earlier. I'll be maiing out copies next week for reviews.

    And I still want to interview Griffin. Must get the questions together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Kai. I'm having fun. That's the important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a signed copy of your Tumbleweed Christmas, Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your interest, Ruthie. I emailed you. Just need where you want a copy sent and it will be on its way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replied to your email, Beverly. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete