Monday, August 15, 2011

Write On Con is Here

Quote of the Week: You are never too old ... to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C. S. Lewis


It's here. The 2011 Writeoncon Conference. What is it? Here's a little info.

Live Forum Events:

Monday, 8/15: Post your picture book queries for Emma Walton's critique. Leave questions for Jessica Sinsheimer.
Tuesday, 8/16: Post your MG/YA "Twitter pitch" for critique by Carlie Webber and Christina Hogrebe.

And more. To find out about all the good stuff going on, go to http://writeoncon.com and http://writeoncon.com/forum.

Vlogs and live chats, thirteen of the top literary agents will critique queries, and a contest at The Reading Room, the grand prize $1000 and an Author Profile Page on The ReadingRoom.com. Much more.

And it's all free. So check it out. I'm going there in a few minutes. See you there.

Happy reading and writing.

2 comments:

  1. Here it is Thursday, and I am just getting by to say "hi." May I blame it on the first week of school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly may. I remeber how hectic those days were. It always took awhile to get back in the groove. Have a super year. Sometimes I miss being in the classroom. Other times, I'm thinking I'm free. :)

    ReplyDelete