Friday, June 3, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

Wow! Once again I've been honored. This time with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Thank you to E&K Family Book Review for this lovely, delicious award.



The Rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the word along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

Okay, 7 more facts about me that you probably don't want to know. :)
1. I'm a chocoholic.
2. Iced tea is my choice of drink, followed closely by diet root beer.
3. I'm a messy housekeeper. Dust if you must, but there are more interesting things to do.
4. I usually read 3 different books at the same time.
5. When I was a kid, I hated to read.
6. I'm sentimental about my family and love to do genealogy.
7. Taking pictures of wildlife, clouds, and rainbows is my favorite pasttime.

Now to pass the award along. I'll contact you later today. Congratulations. And thanks again to E & K.

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award now goes to:
1. Writing Uphill
2. Spunk on a Stick
3. Lori Calabrese
4. A Writing Playground
5. The Writing Mama
6. Red House Books
7. Michelle Dennis Evans
8. Finding the Write Way
9. abitosunshine
10. Margot's Books for Kids

Please check out all of these Irresistibly Sweet Blogs. You'll be glad you did. I know, this isn't 15, but we have dr. appointment this afternoon so must leave the Cyber world for a while. I have others I'd love to add. Until next time.

Have a nice weekend. Happy reading and writing.

18 comments:

  1. What a deliciously sweet looking award. CONGRATS, Beverly!

    CONGRATS to all that you have bestowed the award to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much for this award! It's my first one. I feel very honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does every writer have a chocolate habit? Lol! I know I do. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Susanne. For a girl with a sweet tooth, it's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Jenna. Your blog deserves the award. Happy to give you the first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, maybe the chocolate habit comes with the profession, L M. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Beverly for bestowing this award to my blog The Writing Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe thank you so much!!!
    I am always reading more than 3 books! makes me laugh that others do the same ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome, Virginia. You do so much to help other writers that this is the least I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the club, Michelle. I always think I'll finish one book before starting another then I see one I just have to read and can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Beverly! And dusting is overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're welcome, L. Diane.

    My thoughts exactly. Dusting makes me sneeze too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many thanks, Bev! I'll try to get my 15 chosen before I leave for Ireland.

    Dusting? What's dusting?

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's no hurry. You can do it when you return. I imagine you're very busy with packing and of course with Griffin soon coming out.

    I try to avoid the word "dust" when I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Trevor. I was pleasantly surprised.

    ReplyDelete