Friday, June 17, 2011

eBooks, Stickers, and Coming Attractions

eBooks: Good news. The eBooks from Twilight Times Books  are still on sale for $2.99 via Amazon Kindle until July 15. http://amzn.to/eYYy6s. Caves is at http://amzn.to/jrbVSO.

Stickers: If you have a copy of Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines, I now have Next Generation Indie Book Awards stickers. If you'd like one for your book, let me know and I'm happy to mail you one.

Coming Attractions: On Monday I hope to post my review of The  Day Before by Lisa Schroeder. Stop by if you have a chance.

Have a nice weekend.

Happy Reading and Writing.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool about the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rena. It's fun to see them on the books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly! How awesome on the Next Generation Indie Book Award stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're pretty cool, Susanne. I'll send you one for Caves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, L. Diane. I bought several. Now I need the time to read them.

    ReplyDelete