Thursday, June 30, 2011

Christmas in July

Are you tired of those hot summer days? Do you yearn for cooler weather, like at Christmas? If so, here's the answer. It may not make the weather cooler, but you can win some cool prizes. Right here:



I am participating in Christmas in July at PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER - http://susannedrazic.blogspot.com/. Come and join the fun. There will be daily posts, daily prizes, and lots more.


On July 5th I'll be talking about ... something. You'll have to stop by to find out what. I'm also giving away prizes.

Also, on July 5th, Lizzie from Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines will be visiting with Darby Karchut. We'd love to see you there too. http://darbykarchut.blogspot.com/.

July is going to be an exciting month.

2 comments:

  1. Well, this has been the coldest summer I've ever seen. I'm sure the move from TX to WI had something to do with that, but I'm definitely not ready for more cold!!! I'll still check out Christmas in July though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I guess it all depends on where you live. We've had 30 days of temps above 100 degrees. And no rain. Everything is dead.

    ReplyDelete