Friday, May 20, 2011

On the Go with Award-Winning Author Renee Hand

Welcome to day five of Renee Hand’s 6-day NWFCC April Author Showcase tour as she discusses workshops and author visits.  

I am busy with many author events throughout the year. Every month I have something going on. I get heavily requested to teach my writing workshops. Schools around the country ask me to come to their schools and talk about my books and/or do a writing workshop. My writing workshop is engaging and inspirational. Students will be amazed as their test scores improve.



I have children’s books that range from Pre-K to 1st grade, 2nd and 3rd grade as well as books for 4th grade and up into middle school. I have over 25 years of writing experience with 9 books published. Four of my books have won various awards. I have participated in over 200 events since my first book was published. I have programs for each age group that are interactive and fun. I am also a great speaker and come highly recommended. When I go into schools or do any author event, it is memorable. I am always looking for new opportunities and love to participate in author events.

Follow Day 6 of Ms. Hands tour tomorrow at
http://www.doritsasson.com/?cat=1



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog today, Renee, and telling us about yourself and your writing. It's a pleasure to have you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious what kind of bed-time stories children-authors read to their own children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thought, Trevor. It's been many years since my boys were little, but they enjoyed The Berenstein Bears and Dr. Seuss. I wasn't writing back then so am interested in hearing what others have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for having me on your blog today, Beverly.
    Trevor, I read lots of books to and with my kids of various types, but we love solving mysteries together which is another reaon why I write them as well. We will read fun mystery books, majority of what my children read are educational, so they are always learning some great skills.
    Thanks again!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Renee. I enjoyed reading about your work and wish you the best.

    For some reason it's quiet here today. Everyone must be very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, Beverly, and good luck on your books as well.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like Renee is a very busy, not only with her writing. I was wondering what kinds of things she teaches in her writing workshops?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I imagine kids enjoy Renee's workshops, Susanne, because they like to "do" things instead of just listening to someone talk. Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete