Monday, May 9, 2011

Global eBook Awards

Quote of the Week:  If you see someone today without a smile, give them one of yours. Unknown. I had a poster in my classroom of a cute dog that said this.

I'm happy to announce that my YA Historical Fiction, Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines, has been nominated for the Dan Poynter's Global eBook Awards.

While having votes and comments isn't supposed to make a difference in the judging, (they'll base the winners on the book), I would appreciate comments and your votes. If you have a spare minute, please stop by the Contest Site and say "Hi." You'll also see 5 little e letters at the top, on the left side. When you hold your pointer over the e on the right it says: "You gotta read this one." I've been leaving comments on all my friends pages, and I'm discovering some new stories that sound interesting.

Thanks, all. You're the best. If any of you are entered, please let me know, and I'll be there in a flash.

Have a great week. Happy reading and writing.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is great! I saw the eBook awards but figured it was for eBook only books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, L. Diane.

    I guess it's okay to have the books in print too. Lida told her authors about the contest and was really interested in it, so I thought it might be good publicity. I think you can still enter until June maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck, Bev. I voted and am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Darby. You're so supportive. I appreciate all you do, dear friend.

    I have another announcement to make as soon as I find the time. Today's been hectic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super congratulations! That's awesome.
    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Beth. It is kind of nice. My next announcement is even better. Soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS, Beverly! I went to the site to vote and leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susanne. Thanks. I appreciate your support. Going over there now to see what's happening. :)

    ReplyDelete