Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm Back

What? You didn't know I was gone? Oh, okay. Scratching head. Anyway, life sometimes throws us a curve. You know what I mean. DH was in the hospital. They changed his medications, including the insulin. But no one called in a new prescription, and we were told not to use the other one. So you see, it goes on and on and on. Thankfully, we now have Home Health Care and our nurse gets things done. She straightened people out right away. With only a minor glitch or two the past few days, we're returning to what, for us, is normal. The pharmacist just smiles now when I come in and listens to me ramble about what I need. Smiles do wonders, friends. You know, there comes a time when you gotta stand up for yourself, instead of being a wimp like I am. Hey, it's working for that little Wimpy Guy who's in the books and movies.

So, next week, God willing, I'll be posting what's happening in my world, again. I have a great interview you'll want to see, and a book review or two.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Beverly! Sorry to hear of the health issues, but happy to hear things are taken care of now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you Beverly! {{{hugs}}} Great to see you back again. Hope you and hubby are heading uphill for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ruthi. Yep. We're survivors.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kai. Thanks. I'm hoping to be on the uphill side for a change. Will be back with the crit group too to see what's happening there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were definitely missed by me... and I am happy to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Beverly! You were missed! Sorry to hear that your husband was in the hospital. I hope he is now doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Susanne. I appreciate your kind thoughts. We now have home health care which is helping. She keeps everything straight.

    ReplyDelete