Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Monday and a New Contest

Quote of the week: Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Terry Lynn Johnson, author of Dogsled Dreams, has posted about The Elevensies Book Feast, a fabulous contest on her blog. Some fantastic debut books are scheduled for 2011, and this is your opportunity to win some of them. For details, visit the Bookfeast website.

I plan to enter. When you see the great books listed, I bet you will want to as well.

More news. Just Breeze, my tween novel, is now available on Kindle. Yay! Check it out at Amazon. Can you tell I'm excited?

Have a super week. Happy reading and writing.

10 comments:

  1. You sound excited! Congrats, Beverly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool beans about Breeze being on Kindle. Yahoo! And I'll go check out the contest. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like cool beans, Darby. I'm a contest junkie, I think, but there are so many great books out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm a contest junkie too, Bev. Love good books. Love them more when they are free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaay! Just Breeze is on Kindle. Soon, I shall be able to read it. I am so happy.

    Thanks for telling 'bout the Bookfeast. I'm headed over there to enter.

    An' the quote? The quote is so perfect. Thank you.

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Yaya. I'm happy that the publisher put Just Breeze on Kindle too. She's slowly doing all of her books.

    Good luck in the contest.

    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting news, Beverly! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete