Friday, January 14, 2011

Addition to 2011 Debut Author Challenge

I'll probably be adding books to my 2011 Debut Author Challenge list as we go along, starting today. I just received a delicious looking eGalley of Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton. Putting it on my list.

On another note, if you haven't already voted in the Preditors and Editors Readers Poll, or don't have another favorite YA novel in mind, Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines is there. I would appreciate your vote. There are a lot of good books in competition, some by my friends. Anyhow, it's all in fun. You can vote here: Preditors and Editors Poll. Thanks bunches.

I ran across this contest by accident. It's for SCBWI members, the Crystal Kite Member Choice Awards. Looks like fun too. You can learn more here.

Have a super weekend, everyone.

Happy reading and writing.

8 comments:

  1. I voted for Caves! Come on, the rest of you. Go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Darby. I think it's 4th now, which is good. There's a long time to go, so anything can happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for you too! Good luck, keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great. Thanks, Natasha. I appreciate your support. Will update next time I check. I'm now following your blog. Thought I already was, but was mistaken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you. I voted for you. Hope you win.

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Yaya. Your vote is appreciated. Will check in a bit to see the standings so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm heading over to vote, bev! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Mayra. You're so sweet. Appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete