Tuesday, December 7, 2010

THE WINNER IS!

Well, I'm late posting this because my cat, Patches, decided not to cooperate. So far, she's been great about choosing the winners of my contests. She does it her way, as most of you have observed previously. However, today, all she did was look in the basket then walk away.

So I shook the basket, really good, reached my little paw inside, and drew out ... TA DA!

PK HREZO

Congratulations, Pk. An email has been sent to you.

You're all winners in my book. Stay tuned for future giveaways. Thanks to everyone who spends time reading my posts and to all who entered my contest. You're the best.

Happy reading and writing.

6 comments:

  1. YAY! Thanks, Bev! Let me decide on a book and I'll get back to you asap.

    THANKS so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Pk!

    And Bev, rub some tuna on all the slips of paper next time! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got your email, Pk. Will let you know when the book is in the mail Congrats.

    Hi, beth.

    Good idea, Darby. Will try it.

    ReplyDelete