Monday, November 29, 2010

A Texas Thanksgiving and That's All, Folks

Quote for the week: You must want to enough. Enough to take all the rejections, enough to pay the price of disappointment and discouragement while you are learning. Like any other artist you must learn your craft--then you can add all the genius you like. Phyllis A. Whitney

Part of our family was able to get together for Thanksgiving this year. We ate ham, instead of turkey. Our oldest son and wife sent the ham since they could not be with us. Here's our lovely family .




Jack, Scott, Anna (Pilgrim), Felicity (Indian), Ty
The pilgrim and Indian were at peace.




Granddaughter's dog enjoyed the day.





The cat was happy when everyone went home.


Now, enough about Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for Christmas. And so, I'm planning a contest. Well, if everyone else can do it, so can I. On Wednesday I will tell you more about it.

Have a good week and may all your dreams come true.








16 comments:

  1. You gotta love that pic of your cat! That's exactly how I felt after the big meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect quote!! And I agree with Darby, love the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sheri. Patches does keep us entertained. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice family!
    Happy post-Thanksgiving to you.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice family!
    Happy post-Thanksgiving to you.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quote and the cat picture is priceless. That's so cattitude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to have the family together at Thanksgiving, isn't it? And I love the quiet after they've hugged me goodbye. I'm like the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL. Like the word "cattitude." Thanks, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too, C Lee. Some of the teens had already left so they didn't get in the picture. Yep, cats have the right idea. Relax.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you had such a splendid Thanksgiving. Your pictures show the love.

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet of you to say so, Yaya. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like Thanksgiving was fun. I like the picture of the cat. That was me after dinner, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me too, Susanne. Naps are always nice, especially when your tummy's full. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me too, Susanne. Naps are always nice, especially when your tummy's full. :)

    ReplyDelete