Friday, November 5, 2010

A Book About Writers

Have you ever wondered how authors got started writing? How long it took them to become published? What they went through to reach that point? Maybe not, but if you have, I'd like to tell you about a new book that will soon be out. How I Wrote My First Book, published by Twilight Times Books, edited by Anne K. Edwards and Lida E. Quillen, is now available at Twilight Times Books as a PDF ARC. It will soon be out in trade paperback.

Twenty authors, including yours truly, tell about the ups and downs of writing their first book. So if you've a hankering to wander the trail of beginnings with them, now's your chance.

Perhaps you'll identify with some of their joys and adventures along the way.

Happy Reading.

6 comments:

  1. You give me hope, Beverly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're sweet, Sheri. Thank you. From looking at the books you're working on, I'd say you're doing fine. I love paranormal stories too. Best of luck to you with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, Beverly! I'll have to get a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to know about others with the same addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda. So nice of you to stop by. You're always so supportive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, LM. Yep. Writing is an addiction, a lovely one.

    I checked on your books and added The Pack to my to order list, which will be in a couple of weeks. It sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete