Monday, October 11, 2010

Not So Spooky Photo

Quote for the week: "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the diference between lightning and a lightning bug." Mark Twain

Hopping over from the Muse Conference where things are really hopping. Today we're starting our Halloween stories, photos, books, and whatever. Remember, share your Halloween memories. Send to me at Beverlysmcclure (at) aol (dot) com and I'll post them for you. Please give permission to do so in your email. Okay, I'll start things off. This is a picture of me in my clown costume. I don't remember anything about it. It's been too many years. One thing I do remember is my birthday parties usually had a Halloween theme since my bd was two days after the holiday. Wednesday, I'll tell what we naughty kids sometimes did for Halloween. What did you do as a trick-or-treater?

2 comments:

  1. Great Twain quote, lol! I love the Halloween picture. I'll have to think about the Halloween story - my brain stopped functioning for now (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy. I don't know how you work a full time job and manage to do the Online stuff too. You must be well organized. Take a break, rest your poor brain. :)

    ReplyDelete