Friday, October 8, 2010

Ghostly Tales

Since October is the month of spooky stories and ghostly tales, starting Monday, we'll be talking about thoughts and memories of the season. If you have pictures of you as kids dressed in your Halloween costumes send them to me. If you have stories, scary or just fun, about your experiences at Halloween, send them to me. If you've written a short story you'd like to share, send it to me. Books you've read, movies you've seen, anything relating to the fun of the month is welcome. At the end of October, you'll vote on your favorite photo, story, memory, book, or whatever. The winner will receive ... mmm I haven't decided yet. Will add later. Anyhow, join the fun, if you're so inclined. My email is beverlysmcclure (at) aol (dot) com. Be sure and put October Fun in the subject line so I'll know what it's for.

Have a super weekend everyone. I'll be busy with the Muse Online Conference next week, but will still be here too.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I'll have to see what I can dig up.

    See you at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I found a picture of me in a clown costume. Maybe I missed my profession. :)

    Monday. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun. I'll see if I can find something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right, Mayra. I bet you have something good. :)

    ReplyDelete