Friday, October 29, 2010

The End Is Near

Myspace Graphics
Myspace Graphics, Halloween Graphics at WishAFriend.com

Today is the last day to tell us about your Halloween parties, ghostly visitors, meetings with vampires or werewolves, or anything else related to spooky happenings.

How about a favorite movie that turned your knees to water and gave you nightmares for months after? One of my favorites is Carrie, based on Stephen King's book. There are others, but my mind at the moment is blank. Well, it stays that way most of the time.

Anyhow, on Saturday I'll write everyone's name who has left a comment on Post It Notes then Patches will draw the winner for some swag and maybe even a book. She's getting quite good at choosing.

Have a happy and safe Halloweeen.

4 comments:

  1. Remember the original Amityville Horror? The really bad one? Saw it when I was 13 - saw Jodie the pig's eyes out my window for months.
    Oh, and The Changeling is the creepiest ghost story I've ever watched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, Diane. I remember. At 13 I wouldn't watch vampires or monsters of any kind. I was a bit older when this one came out. :)

    I don't think I've seen The Changeling. Will have to check on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm playing catch-up with my blog reading. I just wanted to say that you've had some really fun Halloween blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susanne. I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete