Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Autumn and Book Signing

Hot Comments
free graphics


HAPPY FIRST DAY OF AUTUMN
 
I love autumn: cooler weather, colorful leaves, football, baseball playoffs, band, school, holidays to look forward to, and so much more.
 
Also, I'm having a book signing this Saturday. I know most of you live far, far away, but I'd like you to be with me in spirit. Here's the information:
 
Imagine living in a cave, the earth quivering with each cannon shot, dust sifting down in your hair and your eyes, the walls threatening to collapse and bury you alive.
 
Travel back in time and witness one family's struggles to survive a changing way of life during the American Civil War. Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines is a story of fear, courage, and understanding that people, no matter where they live, have the same needs: love, peace and security. Come to our book signing and meet Elizabeth Stamford and her family.
 
WICHITA FALLS PUBLIC LIBRARY
600 11th Street
Wichita Falls, TX
Saturday, September 25, 2010
12 Noon to 2:00 PM
 
I'll also be signing copies of my other novels, as well. Prizes for the kiddies, too.
 

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a grat book, Beverly. Congrats! Won't make your signing, but wishing you the best of luck with it. Just hopped over here from blogger nation. Thought I'd follow your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, PK. Nice to meet you. I appreciate your kind words and you following my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending good thoughts your way. Wish I could be there in person. Will you be wearing your civil war dress? If you do, make sure you get some pictures to post to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, Susanne. Crinolines and all. I hope to take pictures of the whole dress this time. Will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your book signing. Come back to the MG Lair and tell us all about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the signing! Wish I could go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the signing will be wonderful. Good luck and tell us about it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, Kelly, and Lee, thanks for the good wishes. I'll post about the signing tonight or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beverly:

    Hope your book signing went well. Looking forward to hearing all about it.

    Warm regards,
    Donna
    Children’s Author
    Write What Inspires You Blog
    The Golden Pathway Story book Blog
    Donna M. McDine’s Website

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Donna. I'll be posting about it Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete