Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Talk Radio Monday

Have you ever listened in on a Blog Talk Radio show? If you haven't, you're missing a lot of fun. I listen to them as often as my schedule permits. I've also participated in several and have another talk coming up this Monday. On September 13, starting at 3 PM Central, 4 PM Eastern Time, I'll be visiting with Dellani Oakes' Tea Time program. So bring along a cup of tea, or root beer, or your favorite drink and visit with us. Here's a little about what we'll be doing.

Dellani has three guests Monday afternoon: Elaine Littau, author of Nan's Journey, Elk's Resolve and Luke's Legacy. Also Melissa Williams, author of Iggy the Iguana chapter book series. And of course, yours truly. Dellani will be asking us questions. We'll read from our books. We'll answer your questions and comments. Please stop by if your have a chance. We look forward to seeing you.

The call in number is 646-595-4478
Or you can hear us Online at Red River Blog Talk Radio. We'd love for you to leave messages or questions.

Thanks for your support.

Happy Reading and Writing

5 comments:

  1. I still get the Facebook meassages, but it's been a while since I listened.
    Thanks again for helping me with my SOS email!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Diane. You'll do great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to stop by and listen, but I'll have no PC.
    : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, anyway, Susanne. Sometimes our computers need a check up, like our cars and our bodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete