Monday, August 9, 2010

Tours and Radio and Dreams

Quote for the Week:  "Everyday we should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and if possible, speak a few sensible words." Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Today I have a hodgepodge of things to post, not related to each other, possibly related to each other. You can decide for yourself.

First, the second week of my Virtual Book Tour for Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines continues. Today's hosts are Joyce Anthony. You can read her interview at her blog.

Also, Mayra Calvani's interview is up at Blog Critics.

Some interesting interviews and reading are scheduled for today. Here are the links:
At 3 PM Central Time: Robin Falls Kids Radio Show
Dellani's Tea Time
At 8 PM Tess Gerritson will be discussing her latest book on Blog Talk Radio.

Now for the dreams. I'm not a dreamer, at least if I am I never remember them. A few morning ago, however, this horrible night mare woke me. I'm not saying what it was, because I don't want to put it down to remind me. It was so vivid though that I woke scared to death. It involved my precious Patches. So I hopped out of bed, ran through the house trying to find her. I finally did, and she was fine. Since then, I've watched her closely.

I don't know if dreams have meanings. I've never thought much about them. Now I wonder. I hope not. I hope this one was simply the results of books I've read that contain violence or something in the news I'd heard.

Anyway. What do you think? do dreams mean anything?

Have a super week. Happy reading and writing.

4 comments:

  1. I think some of our dreams are affected by what we read, what movies/shows we watch and just what is going on in the world.

    I'm glad to hear that Patches is okay.

    Have a great second week with your virtual blog tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susanne. I think you're right. Maybe I've been reading too many spooky books lately.

    The second week is zipping by. I signed up for the Writeoncon, but keep getting kicked off the site. Oh well.

    Have a pleasant evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think dreams have hidden meanings that warn you of danger coming, but I do think it is away of reflection on what you have seen, read, and maybe ate that day.
    Sleep well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Stephen. I've probably been reading too many scary books. :)

    ReplyDelete