Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And the Winner Is...

On Post It notes, I wrote down all the names of visitors to the different blogs during my Virtual Tour for Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines. Then Patches did her thing. She's getting very good at picking winners. The only problem is I have to snatch the paper away from her or she eats it. Below, I show how she works. Enjoy
She's looking them over. Oh, so many to choose from. Which one looks the tastiest?


OK. This one looks good.


Mmm. Yummy! Wait! Why are you taking it away from me, Mommy?

And the winner is:

Helen Ginger

Congratulations, Helen. If you'll send me a mailing address, a copy of Caves, Cannons, and Crinoines will soon be on its way.

Thanks to all who took the tour with me. I enjoyed your comments and appreciate your support. The book can be purchased from the publisher, http://www.twilighttimesbooks.com/ or at Amazon http://amzn.to/9ZdW2U
or your favorite bookstore can order copies for you.
Lizzie and Nat thank you too.

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS Helen! You will enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best way I have ever seen of picking a random winner. Can you rent the cat out?
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete