Wednesday, July 28, 2010

YA Authors You've Never Heard Of

You know about J. K. Rowling, Stephanie Meyer, and Suzanne Collins, great authors with fantastic books that I have enjoyed reading.

But have you ever heard of Christine Norris, Kim Baccellia, Jenna Kay Francis, or Christine Marciniak? How about Beverly Stowe McClure, Gloria Oliver,Peggy Tibbetts? Or Kathi Wallace, J. L. Walters, and Mike Dicerto?

What? You don't know these authors? Well, that's exactly the reason a new group has been formed: to tell the world who we are. We're all published authors from small houses, and we want to get the word out about our books. So stop by our blog YA Authors and meet the gang.

We'll be looking for you. Thanks.

Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea! I've added y'all to my blog roll. Are y'all on Facebook Network Blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy. I don't think we're on Facebook yet. It was just started a couple days ago. Will be there soon, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I wish everyone much success with their books. I'm now a follower of the YA Author's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, Susanne. We love our followers. :) Check back often as we add new posts.

    ReplyDelete