Monday, July 26, 2010

Quote for the week: I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday. Unknown

From my bookshelf today:

Crossed Out
by Kim Baccellia
Young Adult Paranormal

I will be reviewing this book for Kim's Virtual Tour next month. You'll want to be sure and stop by because this is an awesome read.



If Wishes Were Fishes
Picture Book
by N. A. Sharpe


I will also be interviewing this book for Nancy on her Virtual Tour next month. August is a busy month for new books. Be sure and come back then.



Confessions of a Former Rock Queen
by Kirk Bjornsgaard

If you love music, especially music of the '60s, you'll want to read Kirk's book. It will bring laughter to your lips and tears to your eyes, and you won't be able to put it down.
 

So these are the books I've been reading lately, along with Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margarett Stohl. And I still have reviews to do and books to read. Will tell you about them in another post.


Happy reading and writing.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting me next month and thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Kim. I really did enjoy Crossed Out and am glad you're writing a sequel.

    ReplyDelete