Monday, July 5, 2010
I Am Doubly Honored
Okay, I'm so thrilled to have such great blogging friends.
Donna M. McDine was kind enough to pass on The Versatile Blogger Award to me this week. Thank you, Donna. This is my second time and I know what it means. I'm doubly honored. And so forget my earlier post. How can I not give this award to others?
This award comes with rules:
1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen friends know I love them
You mean I get to talk about myself again. :)
1. Thank you, cyber daughter. You're the best.
2. Seven things about me:
I play the piano and love hymns from all ages, old and new, and also music from the 50s. Go Elvis.
I fell off a mountain once and landed on my head. So now you know why I act the way I do.
When I was in junior high and high school I played clarinet in the band and was a majorette.
Photography is one of my hobbies, pictures of family, clouds, and wildlife and of course my cat.
I believe people who abuse and mistreat children and animals should be locked up and the key thrown away.
I'm claustrophobic and hate elevators, closets and submarines.
One of my major faults is being stubborn and not listening to others when they try to give me advice.
3. Now for some of the fantastic bloggers I know. This is hard to do and the number may be less than 15. It should be more than really.
Susanne Drazic - Putting Words Down on Paper
Kai Strand - Strands of Thought
Nancy Sharpe - Realms of Thought
Charmaine Clancy - Wagging Tales
Stephen Macquignon - Stephen's Illustration Blog
Val Lawton - Val Lawton Illustrations
Ruth Cox - Abitosunshine Love and Writing
4. Tonight, I will let my friends (there are more but I'm tired) know that I love them.