Monday, April 26, 2010

hush, hush

Quote of the Week: "Courage is found in unlikely places." J. R. R. Tolkien

I saw this books at the store.

The cover intrigued me.                                                 

And the title hush, hush.                                           

I couldn't resist.

Wow! Once I started reading I couldn't put it down.

Do you like mysterious guys with long, lean muscles and smiles that could be playful and seductive at the same time?

Nora Gray wasn't interested in the boys at her school. At least she wasn't until she met Patch. Something about him draws her to him, however, and she soon faces decisions that could mean life and death for Nora and her best friend.

I won't give anything away, but there is a sequel coming.

Happy Reading

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you liked it too. Not surprised to hear it though. The story had all the elements to draw the reader in and to pull them through the story. Can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote. I've got to write that one down.

    Talk about a book teaser. You've got me wondering what's going to happen to Nora and her best friend.

    So many books on my to-read list and so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kai,

    This is one of the best books I've read in a while. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Even stayed up late reading, and I seldom do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susanne. I like to find interesting quotes.

    I understand what you're saying about so many books to read. My TBR stack will last me for at least three months, and there are more I want to read. :)

    ReplyDelete