Monday, April 12, 2010

How do you like your coffee?

With sugar? With Cream? Or other?
Did you know that what you drink tells a lot about a person?
For instance, if your coffee of choice is a small pumpkin spice latte, you're lots of fun and a bit sassy.
If you love a small decaf soy sugar-free hazelnut caffe latte, you might be considered a yuppie.
You want to know what your favorite drink says about you? Then you must read:


THE ESPRESSOLOGIST by Kristina Springer

This is a fun, sweet story about 17-year-old Jane Turner who has a theory that what a person drinks tells a lot about them. What she does with her theory will keep you laughing and turning pages, following Jane to see what happens next.  

 


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will be a fun book to read. Would like to find out what my favorite drink says about me. Mine would be a soymilk chai tea or an iced coffee or a ... actually it depends on the day for me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm. I don't remember whether Jane mentions those drinks or not, but I imagine she would have a match for the different days. It is a fun read, even though I'm not a great coffee drinker. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea for a book! I'm all about the flavors myself. And enough non-dairy creamer to make it look more like chocolate milk than coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, Diane. I hear you. I'm more a tea person and diet root beer. This is a fun story though. When I have signings at our local Hastings, they always give me a coffee of my choice. I'm not very daring, usually take a cappuccino.

    ReplyDelete