Friday, March 5, 2010

Savage Survival



Do you enjoy a story with suspense?
How about strange creatures from other planets?
A good mystery?
Or survival against all odds?
Characters that you find yourself caring what happens to them?
If you asnwered "yes" then take a look at Darrell Bain's novel Savage Survival.
It has all of the above, and more.

From the jacket flap:

"Millions of earthmen have been captured by aliens and are being put through the strangest and most terrifying survival tests ever imagined. Young Lyda Brightner's first experience after being thrown into the midst of undisciplined humans is so horrible that she vows she will live long enough to take revenge on the creatures responsible for it. She has no idea her trials are just beginning."

To learn more about Darrell and his writing, check out his blog.

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh! Sounds like a good one. Thanks for posting about it.

    I had My First Drawing ~ ~ ~
    And the winner is…
    Are you the winner? Come on over and see if you can guess.
    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Just Joany.

    Oh, on my way over to see the winner. I've been so busy lately haven't had time to visit blogs. Hope to do so today. :)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Bev,
    How are things going? Thought you might like to know that I have a visitor on my blog, today, who will be sharing her grampa's true-life adventures as a Rider on one of the Orphan Trains! There's room for everyone to gather in close and get to know Donna, while enjoying her wonderful story-telling talents. I look forward to seeing you there.

    Yaya
    Yaya's Changing World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for telling me, Yaya. I just visited your site and read your great interview. The Orphan Trains are a subject dear to my heart. My mother road an Orphan Train to Texas in 1922.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete