Monday, March 29, 2010

Love is in the Air

It's spring. Love is in the air.
Cupid is busy.
Are you a hopeless romantic?
Do you love humor?
Then you have to read Stupid Cupid, the first book in a series by Rhonda Stapleton.

Felicity Walker is a hopeless romantic who believes in true love. She gets a  job at Cupid's Hollow, a matchmaking company, where she discovers something very interesting about herself: She is a cupid. When she starts matching her friends and classmates at school with their perfect soulmates, she learns it's better to play by the rules, instead of making up your own.

I laughed, I sympathized, and I thorougly enjoyed reading Felicity's story.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds cute. And has movie potential I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have movie potential. Someone on Gather said the same thing. I can see it on the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing as I read your post Beverly. Movie potential.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we'd better keep our eyes open then. Hollywood is making quite a few movies lately from children's and young adult books. Mmm, who should play the characters?

    ReplyDelete