Friday, January 8, 2010

Robin Falls Magazine


Another new magazine I'd like to tell you about this month of new beginnings is Robin Falls Magazine. Edior in Chief is April Robins. Editors are F. Jay Robins and Jo Linsdell-Feliciano. The first issue came out in December 2009. The magazine is for all ages, but I'm going to mention the Kids section. Here you'll find articles, stories, book reviews, activities, coloring pages, movie trailers, and so much more.

An example of the stories I read are "Babshi's Christmas Cookies" by Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz, an excerpt form "Destineers and the Legend of Netherscape" by N A Sharpe and Bobby Sharpe, and "Trouble in the Park" by Donna M. McDine. There are oodles more.

Another section gives information about the Blog Talk Radio Show. You can find books to purchase, along with artwork. So what are you waiting for? Here's the link: Robin Falls Magazine.

See you there.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, I agree Robin Falls Kids Magazine has arrived at a great time. With Stories for Children Magazine going on hiatus for awhile, this well produced magazine will definitely fill the gap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Penny,

    I enjoyed reading your story. This magazine should do well. It has so much for all ages. I hope it's a great success.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly:

    Thank you for promoting Robin Falls Kids Magazine and the mention. I truly appreciate your support.

    Regards,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna.

    April does so much for other writers, I want to do a little for her in return. The magazine is a good one, and I'm happy to spread the word. It's a great place for writers, as well as readers, in my opinion.

    Loved your story.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this information. I'm looking forward to learning more about Robin Falls Magazine.

    ReplyDelete