Friday, January 1, 2010

Berry Blue Haiku

Wow! Another year. Another decade. New beginnings. New books. New magazines. I think this will be my theme for the month of January. To start it off, I'd like to tell you about an exciting new venture for one of my writer friends. Gisele LeBlanc is now the owner and executive editor of Berry Blue Haiku, an Online publication for kids. The first issue is slated for June 2010. For details check out Cobalt Crow Productions. Let your kids show their creativity.

Good luck to you, Gisele, and to all the young authors just waiting to write their poems.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this magazine. I heard about it a couple of hours ago and spent some time on there, then. Thanks for the heads-up.

    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Gisele has worked really hard to get this going. I know she'll be happy to hear from you.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete