Friday, December 18, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



What a lovely way to end the week. YaYa has awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you. According to the rules, I'm to send fifteen of my favorite blogs this award. There are so many lovely blogs that it's hard to make a decision. This is my second time, so I'll try not to repeat. Also, since hubby just came home from the hospital and we're tired, I'm nominating eight.

Drum roll, please!

Amigo's Pets and Authors, Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz, Linda Jo Martin, Kai Strand, Kim Smith, Jennifer Porter, Holly Jahangiri, Lori Calabrese.

These blogs are worth the visit. Trust me. Pay YaYa a visit too.

Have a super weekend. Happy shopping.

8 comments:

  1. Beverly,

    Congrats on the award and I can't thank you enough for thinking of me to pass it on!

    Have a wonderful night!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! How's your husband doing? How are YOU holding up? ((hugs)) Thank you for last week and for this - the icing on the cake. ;) Happy holidays, Beverly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I love what you're doing on your blog. As a teacher I was always looking for free books for my classroom. I still like free books. :)

    Holly, Irma is a great character. I hope lots of people read her story. Hubby is better, but it's an ongoing thing. I'm learning to dispense pills and limit his liquid intake. Never wanted to be a nurse or doctor.

    Merry Christmas, Lori and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Beverly!! Hearing from you and getting this award made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thanks! Amigo will LOVE it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, I need to keep in touch more, but there's so much to do and so little time. One day I may get organized. :)

    Amigo is very deserving of the award, Mayra. He is a great host.

    Have a super week.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev,
    Your new award looks lovely on your wall. I'm glad you liked it.

    I so enjoy your posts and the comments that follow. Merry Christmas to you. I hope hubby is doing much better. ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Home

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a lovely award, YaYa, and I appreciate you thinking of me. I haven't been blogging much lately. Hope to do more soon.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete