Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside




The snow is still with us. Very unusual for our area. More forecast. When's spring? These are some pictures I took of Traveler, the little dog I wrote about in Chicken Soup for the Soul. I threw some cornbread out for the birds, and Traveler decided he wanted it. So he climbed up on the snowdrift, went over the fence, and dined on the cornbread. Then he climbed back out.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!
MAY 2010 BRING YOU GOOD HEALTH AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!








4 comments:

  1. Traveler is a smart dog. He knows cornbread is one of the staples of life. But where are the red beans and rice?

    I came to wish you a Happy New Year! I always enjoy your posts when I stop by. Happy New Year! May good things follow you in all you do.

    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! He would have eaten the red beans and rice, but we beat him to them.

    Thanks for the good wishes. Happy New Year to you and years. May all your dreams come true in 2010.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your posts. I do enjoy reading them. Poor, poor Traveler... no red beans and rice for him. :-)

    This is a copy of the same message I am posting in other places. I wanted to visit and thank everyone who has visited or followed any of my blogs. I have so enjoyed this new experience and look forward to getting to know each of you better. May this be a year of joy and prosperity for everyone.

    Happy New Year!!!

    Keep a hug on,

    ~ Yaya
    Yaya's Changing World

    ~ Just Joany
    Red Wagon Flights

    Word Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed meeting you, too, Yaya/Just Joany. Hope to visit your blogs many times in this new decade.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete