Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Reasons I Like September

1. My dad's birthday was Sep. 3. Happy Birthday, Dad, in heaven.

2. Our youngest son and his son have birthday's Sep. 9. Happy Birthday, Kelly and Shawn.

3. Sep. 10 is David's, our first born, birthday. Hey, little angel in heaven, Happy Birthday.

4. Just Breeze will be released later this month. I'm so excited.

5. The hummingbirds have begun their migration. I've been watching them this morning. Must buy more sugar cause they have tremendous appetites.

6. The weather is cooler.

7. Autumn is in the air.

8. Penny's interview and review of Caves, Cannons, and Crinolines (release date has been pushed back) will be on her blog Sep. 15 and 16.

9. I'll be on RRW Blog Talk Radio again, Sep. 21.

10. And ... drum roll please ... I've just sold my first picture book, Frankie's Perfect Home, to Guardian Angel Publishing. Woo Hoo! Life is good.

Now I must get busy with my WIP.

Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo is right. Many blessings indeed. Congratulations and welcome to the GAP family.

    Warmly,
    Donna
    Children’s Author
    Write What Inspires You Blog
    The Golden Pathway Story book Blog
    Donna M. McDine’s Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna. A picture book is new for me, but I like to try new ideas.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've got a lot of reasons to like September! Congratulations on your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Janet. I have three sons, also, but mine are grown and married. Best wishes for your writing.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like September for the changing of the seasons and getting the kids ready to go to school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Rebecca. Sending the kids to school is another perk about September. But then I was a teacher, so I sent my kids and got other people's kids instead. :)

    Loved it

    Bev

    ReplyDelete