Friday, July 10, 2009

Just Breeze


Another round of revisions for my young-adult story Just Breeze. Mostly small stuff. It's amazing to me, though, that no matter how many times I go through my work, something always escapes me. Thank heavens for patient and nice editors. I think I have the manuscript memorized now.

I'm looking forward to seeing the cover and will post it when it's available. I haven't a clue what it will look like. So I made a doll to show my idea of Breeze, sort of. She also has her own blog. I'm not sure what she's written there, because it's hers and you know how teens are. Very private.
Have a good weekend and keep your fingers crossed that I haven't missed anything on this last revision.

3 comments:

  1. Beverly,
    Your doll is so cute! It makes me want to read the book. Congratulations on getting finished! Let me know when it will be published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly,
    Your doll is so cute! It makes me want to read the book. Congratulations on getting finished! Let me know when it will be published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Those dolls are so much fun to make. I will let you know. It's scheduled for September.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete