Monday, July 20, 2009

The Humane Award--Paying it Forward



What a lovely way to start a week. I was pleasantly surprised today when I discovered that my sweet friend, N A Sharpe, awarded me The Humane Award. Thank you, Nancy, for this wonderful award. It's an honor I'll try to live up to. Friends, if you haven't visited Nancy's blog what are you waiting for? Click on her name. She covers such great topics you'll want to read them all.
According to the description, this award is to honor certain bloggers that I feel are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn't for them, my site would just be an ordinary blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a regular basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendships through the blog world. And I would like to do so now. There are many, many I could list. These are just a few that I'd like to give this award to:

Donna M. McDine at Write What Inspires You
Cheryl Malandrinos at The Book Connection
Lea Schizas at The Writing Jungle
Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz at One Writer's Journey

Visit these blogs. I think you'll enjoy what you find there.

6 comments:

  1. I know all of these people and Congratulations to them all! I'm especially pleased for Penny and Lea who I've known for years.:) That's a wonderful idea. I'll have to visit each of their blogs now.:)

    When you have time come visit mine to read Penny's interview and my review of her book:

    Barbara
    http://barbaraehrentreu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Barabara. These ladies are certainly deserving of the award. I have visited your site and I'm following you. Headed there now. Trying to catch up on blogs tonight.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beverly: Thanks for the award. I'll get on this right away.

    Warm regards,
    Donna
    Children’s Author
    Write What Inspires You Blog
    Donna M. McDine’s Website

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do so much to help others, Donna, you are an inspiration.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this award, Bev. I've finally posted mine at The Book Connection.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, Cheryl. I was happy to give back some of what you've given for me.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete