Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good News/Bad News


Bad news first: My kids just left for home. I miss them already. Their stay was too short, but the oldest grandson (8) was feeling poorly so they decided to leave a day early.


Good news helps overcome the separation blues: An e-mail was waiting for me in my mail. My article, "Traveler," has been selected to appear in Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Dog. The book is available in bookstores September 22, 2009. Why don't you order one. You know you want to.


Happy reading and writing, all.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! My sister loves dogs, so I may have to get this for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beverly:

    Awesome! Congratulations! Hope you had a lovely visit with your kids.

    Warm regards,
    Donna
    Children’s Author
    Write What Inspires You Blog
    Donna M. McDine’s Website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tara. I'm looking forward to reading all the stories in the book.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Donna. We had a wonderful visit, just too short.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! My first published piece is being released in Sept, also. It is in an anthology called Christmas Traditions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you, Janet. That first published work is so exciting. So are all the others. September is a good month. :)

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is fantastic news! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Holly. I'm excited about it.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete