Monday, June 29, 2009

Blog Talk Radio

Hi Everyone. I'd like to invite you to a special event coming up on Wednesday, July 1, at 2 PM Central Time. Host April Robins and Co-Host Laurie Zieber will take questions from listeners directed to the following FaceBook Group members scheduled to give a two minute speech about their work.

Carol Crigger
Barbara M. Hodges
Marlo Schalesky
Beverly Stowe McClure (me)
Latayne C. Scott
David Lee Summers
Don Hoesel
Virginia S. Grenier
Kenny Lee
Shirley Ann Howard
Velda Brotherton
Valerie Bouthyette
Michelle Marcos
Dianne Sagan

A varied genre of Authors, Writers, and Illustrators. This show will be Exciting.
I will be the first to talk because I have to leave early. My young adult novel, Rebel in Blue Jeans, is my subject.
You can listen at the Red River Writers Special.
Or the call in # is (347) 637-1731.

See you there.

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool - I'm glad you posted this, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but I'll sure try. Will there be a replay?

    Nancy, from Just a Thought…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nancy. It will be archived.

    http://tinyurl.com/lhpdaw

    I have to leave right after my talk because J. has dr. appointment and is having trouble with his eyes so I have to drive him. I'll have to listen to the replay.

    Thanks. Bev

    ReplyDelete