Friday, December 5, 2008

Book Signings


Hi, All. I have a couple of announcements.


Book Signing for my young adult novel Rebel in Blue Jeans


Saturday, Dec. 6, 2008, from 2 - 6 PM


Hastings Books Music & Videos


2801 Southwest Parkway


Wichita Falls, TX


If you're in the area, please stop by and say "Hi."



Also, I'll be signing copies of my book on


Tuesday, Dec. 9, 2008, from 5 - 8 PM


Tom Burnett Memorial Library


410 W. Alameda St.


Iowa Park, TX


Rebel and I would love to meet you. Hope to see you there.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev...just wanted to pop over and give you my best wishes for your book signings.

    Warmly,
    Donna
    www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna. I had a good time, met some neat people, and the kids loved my giveaways: horse head finger puppets, puppie, pencils, and bookmarks. Sold a few books. See my latest post.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete