Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Belated Holiday Wish

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas or whatever special day you celebrate. Ours was rather hectic: emergency room for dh, overnight stay in hospital, home on Christmas Eve, new prescriptions with pharmacies closed, and finally family get together Friday. Good food, games, and a fun time were had by all.

Dh is improving. The house will get back to normal when I have time to clean it. I'm not ready to take down the tree yet. A few more days.

Happy reading and writing to all.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry to hear about the emergency with your DH, Beverly. I hope he's doing better. I'm like you and not ready to take the tree down yet. We saw some in trash bins the day after Christmas. To me, that's just too soon. But those were real trees, which I know can be a fire hazard.

    Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Christmas was much tamer than yours, Beverly, thankfully.

    Hope dh is doing well.

    I need to take down my tree, not a real one, and I will someday. I need a place to put it. *sigh*

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rena. We're taking it one day at a time.

    Happy New Year to you.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Vivian. My tree's not real either, and it's not as much fun undecorating it as it was putting all the pretty keepsakes on it. I'm in no hurry.

    Happy New Year.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev...happy to hear DH is on the mend. My prayers are with you all for a speedy recovery. I'll be taking down my tree on Friday. Want to get a few more days out of it. Our is artificial so it can wait...besides it looks pretty in the living room.

    Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

    Warm regards,
    Donna McDine
    www.donna-mcdine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers are appreciated, Donna.

    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete