Monday, September 8, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Been So Long

since I posted on this blog. The past weeks have been busy. Here's what I've been up to:

Querying for my YA contemporary "Life on Hold."

Working on my Muse Online Writing Conference workshop, "The Rest of the Story, Writing Middles and Endings for children and Teens."

Trying to finish my MG paranormal story, which is stuck at the most important part and my characers are as clueless as I am as to what to do next.


Stumbling through the rough draft of another YA contemporary story, meeting the characters and learning their troubles.
Thinking about a third YA idea that's locked away in my brain, waiting for time to get to know those characters, who so far have names and that's all.

Waiting for word on a story.

Waiting for Rebel in Blue Jeans to be published. At least she's posting on her blog.

Watching the hummingbirds for Texas Parks and Wildlife. (See above picture.)Lately, they've been putting on quite a show. We have a pair of ruby-throated and a pair of black-chinned hummers. I tried to put them on video but those little guys are too fast for me to keep up with.

And of course I've been reading.

So what have you been up to?









1 comment:

  1. good luck with your YA contemp. I know what it is like to get to a point and be stuck in the plot. All the best.

    ReplyDelete