Friday, June 27, 2008

A Manuscript's Journey, Part 2

Hi, Everyone.

Another Friday has arrived. Where do the days go?

Okay, here's an update on my agent hunt. I sent three more email queries this week. One response to date, a polite "no." The email route certainly is quicker than snail mail. Cheaper, too. However, it leaves little time to hope this is the "right" agent for my manuscript. Later, I'll do snail mail queries, too. Oh, I wish I had an agent. Then I'd have more time to write and leave all this business stuff to her/him.

Other business: Rebel in Blue Jeans is a step closer to publication. I filled out a data sheet on the book. It now has back jacket cover. July 15 is possible. I need to get busy with promo for it.

I'm still waiting on another possibly sold manuscript.

The waiting, the waiting, the waiting.

Have a good weekend, all. May your dreams come true.

Happy reading and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment